Search It!

Google

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged by Cel

I've been tagged by Cel!

So these are the rules. Read on...
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I attended my very first eyeball where i met my love, Edison.

Things on my to-do list today:
1. work at LPDH
2. drop by Apollo lab
3. read slides at Clinica Caritas
4. report at BPH
5. pass by PKDF
6. type reports
7. chat with Edison (save the best for last!) :)

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: would donate a portion to charity, would place a portion for time deposit, and will use MOST to travel around the world with my loved ones!

3 of my bad habits:
1. i worry a lot even if there's nothing to worry about
2. i embrace total chaos for some time
3. i sleep a lot during the day

3 places I have lived:
1. Las Pinas City
2. Sta. Catalina Ladies Dorm
3. Cubao,QC

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Medical Technologist
2. General Practitioner
3. Pathologist
4. Medical transcriptionist
5. Amateur fortune teller (HAHA!)

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I love to play Percussion Master at Timezone
2. Im a frustrated stage actress
3. I can wiggle both my ears voluntarily
4. Im addicted to sweets!
5. I play classical music (piano)

Not tagging anyone at the moment.

Hear Me Out