Search It!

Google

Friday, May 2, 2008

Tagged by Alby

This is my take on Alby's 5-4-3-2-1-Zero layout which she posted about a month ago. My inspiration here is no other than the love of my life, Edison and the tie I gave him on Valentine's day. To be honest, what do I know about guy's ties, LOLZ! It is sort of a challenge to think up what to give your man, so I just went along with my instincts and bought this nice-looking tie which seemed to elegantly lie in its sturdy wooden box in one corner at Rustan's Department Store. It just warms my heart to hear him so happy upon receiving it! He tells me that the blue and yellow colors are just right for his suit, and that they somehow resemble "gold bars" which to him would imply luck in fortune. I do hope it would bring him a lot of luck! :) A few more days now and I will soon be seeing him again. I am just thrilled at the thought of us being reunited once more, and this time being together for keeps! I love you so much Edison!

(Credits: Digitreats Jump ABC Grungy Solids paper, CMS Painted Doodles, Norcutt elements, K. Agard blue chipboard symbol)

Hear Me Out