Search It!

Google

Thursday, September 11, 2008

On This Day

On this very special day, as I look into the eyes of my beloved Edison, I just cannot help but shed tears of joy. My voice quivers as i recite to him the promise of my everlasting love and devotion. I tremble and feel overwhelmed with happiness as I hear him boldly recite his promise of forever to me. Right there and then, I have never felt so lucky to have someone whose love for me overfloweth. Despite the odds that incessantly pass our way, our love for each other just shines through. Both of us have given up a lot for each other, and I firmly believe that the future can only be bright and beautiful for us. As the days go by, I can only feel our love growing more and more. Knowing that he is always there by my side, through thick and thin, gives me a feeling of happiness and contentment. Knowing that he is mine for keeps is the greatest gift of all.


(Credits: TO HAVE AND TO HOLD - Summer Driggs Moments papers, April Cotton Valentine polaroid frame, Mysticato datebits strip, FeiFei stuff pin, Scrapbook Factory Deluxe elements; FOREVER - Thora HOH quickpage, Digi Lover's Addiction word art)

Hear Me Out